The Central Provider module is designed for HME businesses, pharmacies or HME/DME billing services that bill for more than one location. The key features of the module include the ability to:
- Set up billing for up to 255 HME or pharmacy locations that sell or rent HME/DME products.
- Store billing provider identifying numbers required for Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance, the business name, address, and phone numbers for each location in a table in SystemOne.
- Attach location information to a patient when adding the patient to the system. When orders are entered for the patient, the Central Provider Location is stored on each related transaction. If locations are not assigned when adding the patient, they can be assigned when billing for the transaction.
- Print location information when printing forms for transactions.
- Track sales and manage accounts receivable information by location.*
* Accounts receivable tracking requires the optional SystemOne Accounts Receivable module.