QS/1’s Purchase Order module supports HME provider purchase order preparation, tracking and receiving, and enhances SystemOne’s inventory management capabilities.
- Ability to designate a primary and secondary vendor and their SKU / part number.
- Set minimum and maximum reorder levels on all items.
- Automatically calculate real-time on-hand and in-the-field quantities.
- Automatically create purchase orders based upon on-hand or available inventory falling below the minimum level.
- Generate, print, track purchase orders by vendor.
- Receive purchase order quantities with a mouse click without the need for barcode readers.
- Store serial numbers as items are received by entering manually or by scanning a serial number barcode from the item or box.
- Monitor items ordered and received each day.
- Design and print item and shelf labels with barcodes as needed.
- View purchase order history for any items ordered.
QS/1’s Purchase Order module enhances SystemOne’s builtin inventory management capabilities. It makes tracking inventory, calculating inventory levels and monitoring value on hand and in the field, easy and fast. If you are also using QS/1’s optional HME Point-of-Sale module, the inventory is shared with SystemOne to eliminate duplicate data entry.
Stay on top of your inventory with QS/1’s Purchase Order module. GTIN (formerly UPC) bar code scanning allows you to sell or rent items by scanning the bar code label. This module allows you to design and print up-to-date item and shelf price labels, with or without barcodes. The utilization of these item and shelf labels allows you to increase profits by eliminating incorrect pricing.
Based upon user-defined minimum and maximum inventory levels set for each item, the system can automatically prepare vendor-specific purchase orders. You can modify these purchase orders by increasing or decreasing the suggested order quantities. You can also delete items you do not wish to order or add additional items that the computer did not suggest.
Sometimes partial orders are received. The system can track any back-ordered items or quantities until they’re fulfilled. As items are received, the system automatically updates on-hand quantities and creates serialized records. All this insures accurate and current inventory levels.
Training and Support
QS/1 can schedule online training to meet your needs, and SystemOne software support specialists are only a toll-free call away.