Reduce your pharmacy's document management and storage requirements with QS/1's Document Imaging module.
Scan required hard copy documents like fact sheets, hard copy prescriptions and insurance cards to create digital files and attach them to records within your QS/1 Pharmacy Management System.
Save electronic copies as received for easy access. Access to digital documents eliminates time spent searching through paper files and filing cabinets. Plus you'll recapture floor space, cut paper consumption and provide employees with the references they need, right at their fingertips.
QS/1 pharmacy management software has built-in security features so you can index, search, recall, view and print electronic documents without compromising patient privacy. Enable password protection to limit access to only authorized personnel. Add Security Journals to log access by time, date and person.
Create a complete audit trail of paperwork that's organized and easily accessible. Simply scan required hard-copy documents like fact sheets, hard-copy prescriptions and insurance cards to create digital files and attach them to records within your QS/1 pharmacy management system.
With Document Imaging...
- Define documents and add new document types as needed
- Scan and store digital copies of documentation directly to the drug, insurance, patient, prescriber, prescription or transaction records for easy access
- Free floor space by eliminating bulky filing cabinets
- Become environmentally friendly by reducing paper consumption
- Scan hard-copy prescriptions and attach them to the Rx record
- Save time by eliminating the need to search through paper files
- Enjoy quick access to digital documents as orders are processed
- Easily identify documents by date scanned
- Use security features to help ensure HIPAA compliance
- Save electronic copies in appropriate areas for easy access
- Choose from three types of scanners: a flat bed for non-paper items like insurance cards and driver's licenses, an upright for scanning two-sided documents in one pass or a combination scanner that does both
- Scan and save electronic copies
- Save documents with patient, transaction, doctor or item records for easy access
- Scan, index, search, recall, view and print electronic copies as needed
- Built-in security options help ensure HIPAA security compliance
- Restrict access to only authorized staff through password protection
- Track who made document changes and when (Requires Security Journals)
Hardware, Software and Operating System (Minimum Requirements)
- Several scanner options are supported by and available from QS/1
- Hard Drive: 320GB
- Memory: 4GB
- DVD -ROM Player
- 100Mb Ethernet Port
- Users of QS/1's Host/Remote or Enterprise must purchase individual copies of the Document Imaging module for each location
- One document imaging software license provides usage rights to modules for both HME and pharmacy
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 2003 or Windows 2008 (32 or 64 bit) Operating System