QS/1's Point-of-Sale (POS) integrates seamlessly with QS/1 Pharmacy Management Systems to provide a storewide retail management solution. While its graphical user interface and touch-screen controls speed up checkout, QS/1’s POS works with QS/1 systems to tighten inventory management, eliminate redundancies and drive retail profits.
- Integrate with QS/1’s Pharmacy Management Systems for storewide management.
- Comply with IRS regulations for IIAS and FSA cards
- Improve inventory management with automatic reordering, purchase orders and purchase order acknowledgments.
- Use electronic signature capture to track prescriptions checked through the register and alert cashiers to additional customer prescriptions waiting in will call.
- Provide multiple payment options including credit and debit cards and in-store charge accounts.
- Easily manage store loyalty and gift card programs.
- Reduce store loss with check verification, multi-level security and limits on individual check cashing, voids and refunds.
Integrated Retail Management
QS/1’s POS offers comprehensive retail management for one store or centralizes retail operations for multiple locations. Use POS to update item pricing, order and receive inventory electronically, integrate with pharmacy will call and manage a customer rewards program. QS/1’s POS lets you establish automatic reorder levels to reduce inventory investment and maintain proper levels. POS also helps you identify fast- or slowmoving inventory and high-volume trends to capitalize on supplier discounts.
POS integrates with QS/1 Pharmacy Management Systems so retail and pharmacy share databases to streamline operations. Provide electronic signature capture for in-store and drive-thru customers while up-to-date pricing and barcode scanning reduce errors and unauthorized discounts. QS/1’s POS is SIGIS certified, IIAS compliant and adjudicates FSA/HRA-eligible items and it makes managing a customer loyalty or gift card program easy.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
QS/1’s POS has an easy-to-learn design that supports time-saving touch-screen technology. Retail staff can choose mouse or keyboard navigation to access user-friendly screens with large buttons and eye-friendly colors.
QS/1®’s Remote Checkout system adds portability to pharmacy checkout. Whether it’s a hospital bedside, a drive-thru window, an aisle inside the pharmacy or the front door of a patient’s house, enjoy the full point-of sale (POS) functionality in a mobile tablet. Process credit or FSA cards and capture signatures for PSE, HIPAA and credit cards. Scan the prescription label, and with the optional Bluetooth printer, print a receipt at the point of delivery.
Training and Support
QS/1 provides toll-free and online chat support from service specialists, plus web access training guides and tutorials. Step-by-step wizards provide help for infrequently performed tasks.