You may have seen messages like this recently, but what are they all about? Drum roll, please. Allow us to introduce the new RedSail Hub!
The Hub represents an exciting new way to support our customers. It’s a user-friendly site that provides help resources for your products in one, searchable location. The Hub has a modern look and feel with capabilities designed for easy usability. You can sign on from anywhere, whether desktop or mobile devices, and the Hub’s content is filtered speciﬁcally for your products. Pharmacy customers can access the Hub at hub.redsailtechnologies.com. PUBLIQ Software customers will use pqhub.redsailtechnologies.com.
Features to Get Excited About
- Self-Serve Case Management: Create, access, and manage support cases. Attach ﬁles, examples, screenshots, and more to help reach a resolution – quickly.
- Search Feature: Search across all RedSail Technologies’ information to explore only content for the products that matter most to you.
- Interactive Customer Forum: Connect with other customers and RedSail staff to talk about product ideas and best practices – plus, follow a post to be notiﬁed!
- Product-Speciﬁc Content: Access automatically ﬁltered content that aligns with the products/services you have.
- Different account types and restrictions, plus Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Alerts and notiﬁcations prominent on main page
- Ability to download forms, service packs, and QSUs
- News Gateway with easy links to product newsletters, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Descriptions of product enhancements/release notes
- Refreshed product Help Guides
- Training guides, regulatory documents, and service subscriptions
Refreshing Customer Contact Data
Part of the new Hub involves an effort to ensure we have the most up-to-date, accurate contact information for our customers for all communication channels. To register to use the Hub, please complete the form found on this page. Your Customer Success Manager or support team will take a few days to verify your information and activate your login. In the meantime, you can still access the old support site for immediate needs.
Note that starting January 20, buttons to log into the customer support site will be automatically directed to the new portal, but as mentioned, access to the old portal will still be available.
Before we leave off, RedSail and its brands – QS/1, Integra, and PUBLIQ Software – want to say a big THANK YOU to all of our customers who were part of our testing program and provided important, insightful feedback. With that feedback, we were able to make some additional changes based on their recommendations that we hope will further enhance the Hub’s ease and usefulness.
To complete a Hub registration form, visit redsailtechnologies.com/hub. As always, we are standing by for any questions you may have, so just reach out:
Phone: 833.REDSAIL (833.733.7245)