Whether you offer a wide variety of home medical equipment (HME) products or only a few, QS/1 simplifies billing and compliance.
SystemOne is ideal for HME businesses or pharmacies with larger HME departments. Our complete SystemOne HME solution provides Medicare Part B documentation, tracks inventory – both rental and sales – delivery and billing. It shares patient and doctor demographic data with our pharmacy systems and provides everything you need for HME.
With the Center’s for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) aggressively auditing Medicare Part B items, providing proper documentation is critical. SystemOne provides the following features:
- Manages inventory, eliminates duplication and integrates with our Point-of-Sale system.
- Processes direct electronic claims to ABILITY®, most state Medicaids and other commercial insurance carriers.
- Notifies you if claims are missing information or contain incorrect data before they are submitted.
- Eliminates duplicate data entry by allowing you to enter patient and billing information only once.
- Meets Medicare requirements for assignment of benefits, ABNs, delivery tickets, physicians’ orders and CMNs.
- Integrates with QS/1′s pharmacy management software to support pharmacies with a HME department.
Offers automatic daily backups stored at two geographically separate data centers. It encrypts transmissions using government-certified FIPS 140-2 AES and provides recovery services, including equipment replacement, data reloading, system configuration and testing.Learn more »
For a complete list of services, click here.
QS/1 offers several configurations to provide maximum control over data and systems or to relieve the concern about software updates and server issues. Configurations work with pharmacy, HME/DME and governmental. Options include:
Installed – For customers who want to host and manage their data, software and server at their location.
Cloud – For customers who don't want the responsibility of software updates and server management.
Host-Remote – Allows customers to manage up to 10 locations from one server.
Enterprise – Designed for large, multi-location operations.
For a complete list of interfaces, click here.