Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
QS/1’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system can answer up to 85 percent of the calls coming into your business.
Is Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Included or Optional?
|ShipRx® Pharmacy Management and Shipping Solution|
|SharpRx® Pharmacy Management System|
|NRx® Pharmacy Management System|
IVR allows customers to call in orders when it’s most convenient for them. IVR can reduce employee stress, improve order accuracy, increase productivity and enhance refill compliance. With modifiable voice scripts, you can create messages in the languages and dialects of your customers. QS/1’s IVR is designed for single and multi-store operations with a wide range of affordable options to help pharmacies receive refill requests online.
- Batch adherence callouts
- InstantFill® refill requests
- Autofax prescriber, if no refills remaining
- Patient pickup method selection (pickup, mail, delivery)
- Ready and Will Call reminder callouts
- Marketing and promotional messaging for inbound calls