NRx® Pharmacy Management System
A proven, front-to-back pharmacy management solution.
Have time for what matters most.
Busy pharmacists rely on NRx to handle everything a day brings. It’s a complete solution built with decades of experience in the tools and integrations community pharmacists need.
Choose it for streamlined workflow, modern health tools, and flexible patient service.
- Automate and customize daily workflow processes
- Monitor workflow in real time with dashboard
- Reduce data entry - scan barcodes to auto-populate information
- Transmit e-prescriptions automatically
- Estimate reimbursement before sale (DIR)
- Increase productivity via return to stock, inventory control, and electronic ordering
- Maintain compliance with built-in tools
- Manage front end with integrated POS
- Take advantage of tools focused on health outcomes
- Keep patients adherent with MTM
- Report immunizations to state agencies
- Record and submit eCare Plans (CPESN)
- Interface with industry partners to share data
- Offer mobile app, IVR, and online refills, modern communication, and prescription sync for patient convenience and adherence
- Speed checkout with a Will Call system that locates prescriptions quickly
- Get medicine to the doorstep or bedside with mobile checkout and delivery options
- Customize a web presence for refills and patient portal
Is NRx Pharmacy Management right for you?
NRx Pharmacy Management System is ideal for:
Community • Hospital • Clinic • HME/DME • Compounding • Specialty
- Single-location pharmacy
- Small chain with a need for central management
- LTC capabilities for dispensing medications to nursing homes or assisted living facilities with need for delivery sheets and interfaces to eMARs
- Employee-based mail order pharmacy and shipping capabilities with UPS verification
- 340B programs that require multiple inventory records for each drug, either physical or virtual
- HME/DME management with integrated billing and compliance documentation
- Specialty medication dispensing
- Need for compounding
Protect your inventory, finance and prescription records by tracking when employees make changes.
QS/1’s Medicare Part B Compliance Documentation is first-of-its-kind software that allows pharmacies with our NRx or PrimeCare Pharmacy Management systems to serve Medicare Part B customers’ needs while keeping the documentation that is required in an audit.
Distinct service or group of services that optimize therapeutic outcomes for individual patients.
QS/1's dashboard application, Pharmacy at a Glance, displays all prescription processing queue activities in real time.
QS/1’s Purchase Order module supports purchase order preparation, tracking and receiving and enhances inventory management capabilities.
Accounts Receivable helps you collect payments faster and with less hassle. View patient and insurance carrier balances, send statements and print detailed aging reports by patient or carrier.
Data Export transfers information to a spreadsheet, database or report application for further analysis.
Employee pharmacies are a growing trend and employee payroll deduction handles multiple payment methods.
MSM provides a SQL-based central data warehouse that is ideal for pharmacies with multiple locations. It automatically collects data and allows you to generate customized reports and export data to your favorite off-the-shelf software to create user-specific reports without extensive application expertise.
As a large section of the population ages, pharmacies need specific tools to serve the complex medication and reporting requirements of nearby nursing homes and assisted-living facilities.
Touch-screen controls speed up checkout, tighten inventory management, eliminate redundancies and drive retail profits.
QDM provides an easy way to manage documents within QS/1’s Pharmacy Management Systems. It organizes, routes, retrieves and stores documents digitally, freeing your staff from the tedious shuffle of paperwork.
Uses either an iPad® or iPad mini® to capture required delivery information and upload it into QS/1’s NRx® via the pharmacy’s Wi-Fi. This service captures required signatures, accepts payments at the point-of-delivery, adds a charge amount for each delivery, assigns a driver/delivery person to each device and displays driver/delivery notes. The app does not require an internet connection and is available as a free download from the appropriate app store. This service requires QS/1’s NRx and Point-of-Sale systems.
Offers automatic daily backups stored at two geographically separate data centers. It encrypts transmissions using government-certified FIPS 140-2 AES and provides recovery services, including equipment replacement, data reloading, system configuration and testing.
Offers a web presence by providing a complete line of services designed to fulfill website needs without having to add IT resources or a web developer. It provides patients the option to manually create a profile and shortens the online-refill process by allowing patients to quickly enter a refill.
Offers patients the ability to refill multiple prescriptions on a mobile device or web browser by entering their prescription numbers, scanning the barcode on the prescription bottle or with their Patient Profile. mobileRx displays store information, including a map and phone number, and integrates with QS/1’s systems to start the refill process, validate the prescription in real time and display the delivery method. There is no charge for mobileRx for pharmacies that subscribe to QS/1’s CornerDrugstore.com, QS/1’s Express Prescription Refills or QS/1’s Basic API.
Provides online prescription refills via a pharmacy-hosted web application. The service is ideal for high-volume pharmacies with an existing website, and it integrates with websites built with .NET platform. It also displays messages for rejected refill requests.
Designed specifically to meet the needs of pharmacies, Mevesi Business Intelligence allows you to easily access all your pharmacy data quickly. Provides high-level service to pharmacies with state-of-the-art analytic tools and resources that create a competitive advantage to grow and compete in their market.
Unlimited insights – Improve productivity and increase revenue
Enhanced customer experiences – Solve problems before they occur
Advanced analytics – Visualize and predict pharmacy needs
Self-Service Business Intelligence – Access all your data, all of the time
Identify strengths & weaknesses – Control every aspect of your business
For a complete list of services, click here.
For a complete list of interfaces, click here.