Basic API by QS/1
Seamless website integration.
A web Application Programming Interface (API) is typically a defined set of HTTP request messages along with a definition of the structure of response messages, typically expressed in JSON or XML.
- RESTfulArchitecture (uses HTTP Requests)
- Supports both JSON and XML
- Uses standard HTTP Response Codes
- Same architecture used by Amazon, Google and Yahoo
- Well-defined documentation provided within API
- Faster turnaround when developing front-end applications
- Requires Windows Server environment; however, supports multiple calling platforms and languages (e.g., PHP, ColdFusion, ASP.NET, iOS, Java, etc.)