Touch-screen controls speed up checkout, tighten inventory management, eliminate redundancies and drive retail profits.
Integrate POS with QS/1 Pharmacy Management Systems for a storewide management solution. While its graphical user interface and touch-screen controls speed up checkout, QS/1’s POS works with QS/1 systems to tighten inventory management, eliminate redundancies and drive retail profits.
- Comply with IRS regulations for Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS) and flexible spending account (FSA) cards
- Improve inventory management with automatic reordering, purchase orders and purchase order acknowledgments
- Use electronic signature capture to record the patient/caregiver signature on all required documentation and eliminate the storage of paper copies
- Provide multiple payment options including credit and debit cards and in-store charge accounts
- Easily manage store loyalty and gift card programs
- Reduces store loss with multi-level security and limits individual check cashing, voids and refunds
- Single Signature Capture gives customers the ability to sign once for prescriptions, credit cards, FSA cards, HME documents and the pseudoephedrine (PSE) log
- Ability to suspend a transaction while completing others before returning to the original
- User-friendly, large touch screen icons
- QS/1’s PaySentry card transaction tool for POS is PA-DSS compliant. To obtain the current PaySentry Implementation Guide, call Customer Support at 800.845.7558.