for your pharmacy.
Older printers can weigh down your pharmacy’s efficiency. Investing in a new Ricoh printer will result in immediate returns through more uptime and savings on maintenance. Ricoh P 800 printers bring unprecedented capacity and ease of use to your pharmacy printing tasks.
Why is Ricoh the smart choice?
- 57 pages per minute, 25,500-page toner cartridge.
- Designed for duplexing and batch printing with auto tray switching.
- Full-front operation – replace supplies and clear misfeeds in seconds, get status at-a-glance with 4-line LCD panel.
- 16.5 inches wide x 16.1 inches deep x 13.6 inches tall to comfortably fit on a desktop or under a counter.
- 39.7-pound weight (vs. competitor's 56 pounds) eases shipping and installation.
- 7 decibels quieter than a comparable printer for less distraction.
- Built-in security at the device, document/data, and network levels.
- Expands paper supply with extra drawers and adjusts for media up to 8.5 inches x 14 inches.
High-yield supplies mean more printed pages – 25,500 impressions – with fewer pauses for replacement.
Easier Updates and Proactive Notifications
Updates automatically with remote-operated firmware and automatically notifies Ricoh service technicians of possible issues.
Print bigger files, faster using 2 GB memory capacity and a 1.3 GHz processor.
Smaller and Quieter
Cuts inches, pounds, and decibels for more comfortable printer operation.
Free On-Site Installation by Ricoh Technicians
The benefits of your printer maintenance plan begin immediately. Along with the printer’s special low price, you’ll receive free on-site installation by a Ricoh technician.
To discuss details, please reach out to us! We’re here for any questions.