Personal Information We Collect
QS/1 collects data, through our interactions with you and through our products. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our product solutions and services. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with QS/1. Some information is collected automatically through tracking, such as IP addresses, browser type, operating system, computer vs. mobile device, regional location, and which digital source led you to our website (another website, email, social media, etc.) We collect First Name, Last Name, Email, City, State, Phone Number, Pharmacy Name, Type of Pharmacy, sales timeframe, customer status, and any personal message information provided to help with interaction.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the information collected to:
- Improve the content on our website
- Communicate with you and respond to inquiries, requests, and applications
- Send important notices
- Market and advertise our products and services
- Tailor content, advertisements, and offers over time and across multiple devices
- Conduct surveys and research
Sharing Personal Information
QS/1 does not sell personal information to third parties. All information collected is used for purposes within the RedSail Technologies’ brands only.
QS/1 has not reviewed all the sites that may be linked to its sites and does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to these sites. Your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Our website does not directly collect patient data. QS/1, its systems, software, and networks are HIPAA compliant. For more information, click here.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content and images used on this website are owned or licensed by QS/1 or its affiliates for use on this site only. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Names of QS/1 products and services are trademarks of QS/1 or its affiliates, unless otherwise noted.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any QS/1 patent, copyright, or trademark.
QS/1 has made a firm commitment to the promotion of diversity through all of its dimensions. We recognize that in order to produce high-quality, innovative software solutions for our customers, we need to ensure that our personnel represent diversity in thought, experience, and personal background. Such diversity within the workforce enhances the relevance and substance of our work and ensures we are adhering to our guiding pillars of success.
How We Protect Your Information
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are compliant with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
California Privacy Rights
For purposes of this section “personal information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
How We Collect, Use, and Share your Personal Information
We have collected the following statutory categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as Name, Company Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, and Phone Number. We collect this information directly from you or from third-party sources. Commercial information, such as Business Type and Account ID is collected directly from you.
- Internet or network information, such as browsing and search history, is collected directly from your device. Geolocation data, such as IP address, is also directly collected from your device.
- We do not collect any financial information, such as payment information or financial account numbers through our website. Any financial transactions are based on the individual customer’s contract agreement.
- Other personal information, in instances when you interact with us online, by phone or mail in the context of receiving help from Client Services or other support/sales channels; participation in customer surveys or contests; or in providing account service.
Your California Rights
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect or maintain about you. Please note these rights are not absolute, and there may be cases when we decline your request as permitted by law.
You have a right of access, which means you have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected, used, and disclosed about you in the past 12 months.
You have the right of deletion, which means you have the right to request that we delete personal information collected or maintained by us, subject to certain exceptions.
You have the right to non-discrimination, meaning you will not receive any discriminatory treatment when you exercise one of your privacy rights.
QS/1 does not sell personal information to third parties (pursuant to California Civil Code §§ 1798.100–1798.199, also known as the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018).
How to Exercise your California Rights
You can exercise your rights yourself or you can alternatively designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. Please note that to protect your personal information, we will verify your identity by a method appropriate to the type of request you make. We may also request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf, and we may also need to verify your authorized agent’s identity to protect your personal information.
How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
You have choices. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sales & Marketing at 866.548.9190 to update, correct, or remove personal data from our systems. We will respond to your request by email or written mail within one month of receipt.
Data Protection Officer Information