Remote Backup and Recovery Service by QS/1®
Leave the Backup to Us
Ensure your business can recover quickly from ransomware, malware, or a natural disaster. The Remote Backup and Recovery Service by QS/1 helps you recover from all sorts of data corruption or loss issues. From hardware failure and computer viruses to severe weather events, this solution protects your operation and gets you back in business in a timely manner.
What You Get with Remote Backup and Recovery Service by QS/1
- Data-storage locations have 24/7 monitoring, redundant communication links, and power generators.
- System maintains the 10 most recent backups as additional safeguard.
- Choose your preferred time of day for data backup.
- Notification if there is a failure in daily transmission or backup.
- Complies with legal requirements for customer data protection.
Peace of mind against ransomware, malware, or a natural disaster.
The technical and staff resources you need to get back up and running quickly.
A way to continue to serve patients during data recovery.
Learn more about the risk of ransomware to healthcare organizations:
What do Dickinson County Healthcare System, Hendrick Health System, Sonoma Valley Hospital, Sky Lakes Medical Center, University of Vermont Health Network, Reconstructive Orthopedic Center of Houston, and Delta Dental Plans Association have in common?Read More »
It’s not only important to ensure your operation is performing regular backups; it’s crucial to know how long it would take to resume operations if you had to scrap your current system and restore it from a backup.Read More »